Monday, May 23, 2016

Anchors Away

 Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
So todays super fun card was created using The Project Bin "Anchors Away" stamp set for last weeks Splitcoaststampers Way to use it challenge "SEWING"(or anything to do with sewing) awww gotta love that challenge, as I LOVE to sew on my cards.


 
I stamped my image in blue ink, and then in red, cutting out the red banner. LOVE these stamps!!! And this one is so much fun! I think it goes perfect with this Echo Park design paper pad I used! I did add sewing in Red, and ribbons to coordinate along with the colors in my design.
Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and are Red Seam Binding , and Satin Shimmerz
 

I Hope you enjoyed my post today, and thank you for stopping by!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: