Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today I'm sharing a card I created for I Brake For Stamps and Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge. On my card I used the super beautiful pumpkins from the I Brake for Stamps "Fall Half Sheet'! I am LOVING all the beautiful fall stamps on this sheet! I will post a photo and another link below to the sheet :)
 
While I love fall, I am going to miss our hot summer :( I have to be honest I LOVE the heat verses the cold. I do love all the colors for fall, so I will enjoy that :)
 
 So my card for today measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"
Layer 1- black cut at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" then orange pumpkin patch design paper at 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Layer 2-( border layer) cut at 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" orange, then the design paper is cut at 2 1/2" x 5 1/4", next I cut borders and placed them behind. Also added some gem strips I cut from a thick trim.
Layer 3- 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" black, then dp is cut at 4" x 3".

I Brake for Stamps Fall Stamps were stamped in tim holtz distress ink black soot, and then colored with copics YR16,YR68 , YG05 YG13, and E31 I then fussy cut them out.

Next the Oh Bountiful Season was stamped again in Black Soot, and then cut out. I dusted with Black soot, and spiced marmalade distressed inks. I used the Judikins dusters to do this.

Flowers - JustRite Trio One dies I have a video on the flowers I created here on my blog.

Branches were punch out and hot glued on with the handmade flowers. I do have a video tutorial on this here on my blog.

Really Reasonable Ribbon is Satin Black , and shimmer satin Tangerine
 
I really enjoyed creating my card for today, and for the challenge over at SCS! Hope you enjoyed my post!!!
Challenges-
Stamps & Stencils / The Colors of Autumn
Crafty Catz Challenge/Anything goes with Autumn colors
Craft Dee Bowz challenge/Anything goes with a handmade bow
Scrapbook Stamp Society /Handmade flowers

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Cheryl stunning card


Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Janette said...

Perfect autumn colours, I love your card and the design is fabulous..
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Deedee Anderson said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kaija said...

Super beautiful fall card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x

Donna Maligno said...

What a striking card this is - the orange against the dark brown! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

toni said...

A lovely card full of gorgeous autumnal colourrs and imagery. Thankyou for sharing this with us over at Stamps and Stencils. Toni x